Welcome to our marquee planner where you can arrange seating, floor layouts and even chair positioning for your marquee event. Layout your marquee in the style and arrangement you want and get a good idea of how the marquee will be set-up for your occasion.
Use the arrow keys (top left, below row of chairs) and stretch the marquee out to the required size.
- Drag and drop the required items onto the floorplan.
- The tables of 10 are a 5ft6 diameter round table and allowing for movement of people, take up a space of 10ft x 10ft. For example, in a 30ft wide marquee you can have 3 of these table across the width. These are the most common size of tables used at formerly seated functions such as weddings.
- Select the correct size of dance floor for your number of guests and drop this on the plan. It will expand to the scaled size.
- You can also add a stage for the band. The general rule of thumb is one 8ft x 4ft stage block per band member.
- Poseur tables are a waist high table and are great for guests to put their drinks down on, especially when it is not a formerly seated function.
- Once your plan is finished don’t forget to print or save a screen shot of it.
Marquee Layout Plan
We use a different software package at our office to provide you with a professional plan of the layout once we have done a site visit. So, feel free to have a go with our planner but do not worry if you are not successful.
We’ve helped a whole host of various events over the years, from weddings to corporate events and we fully appreciate how seating arrangements and floor planning can impact the party. Formal occasions can take on a very different layout from say a grand wedding.
If you still need help with marquee hire in Surrey and surrounding areas, get in touch with us now on 01483 283 228 or fill in our contact us form.