If you are planning an event, or whether you are helping with wedding plans or a corporate event for work. You may have come across ideas where marquees may have been mentioned. If so, then have you considered a marquee for your event?
If so, great! If you are still unsure here are 5 reasons why you should hire a marquee for your next event:
- Cost effectiveness: Marquees are usually the most cost-effective option when compared to hiring a venue, especially if you are catering for big numbers where space will be needed.
- Flexibility: The marquees we put together are bespoke and can be adapted to any environment.
- Location: With the above flexibility it means our marquees can be set-up in most locations, such as a car park, as an entrance hall adjoining a building such as a hotel or as an extension to any building.
- Weather: Marquees are fully adaptable to weather conditions, and with the accessories available offer warmth even in the winter months.
- Capacity: Regardless of the size of the event marquees can be tailored to cater for small or large crowds of event goers.
Corporate and wedding events
Marquees enable corporate events, to be a blank canvas that can be transformed into the perfect setting for conferences, product launches, exhibitions, and any other corporate occasion. They offer a bespoke space that can be tailored to specific creative, or requirements needed for the corporate event.
Marquees are a popular choice for weddings, as they can be decorated to suit the theme and style of the wedding. Marquees provide a flexible and spacious setting for ceremonies, receptions, and evening celebrations, and can be easily adapted to suit the size of the wedding party.
Overall, marquees are a versatile and cost-effective option for a wide range of events, including the most common events, such as a corporate or wedding function. Marquees are a much better cost-effective option when compared to hiring a room, or other venue, especially for big events that will need a big capacity.
Marquees are a popular choice for weddings, one of the main reasons for this we believe, is because they provide a flexible and spacious setting that can be adapted to suit the specific needs and requirements of the wedding event. They can be set up in a variety of locations, including fields, car parks, and gardens, which can often be more affordable than hiring a venue space.
In addition, for any other type of event, marquees allow you to have complete control over the layout and design, you can choose the furniture, decorations, or theme and other details that best match your needs and budget.
However, it’s worth noting that the cost of hiring a marquee can vary depending on several factors, including the size of the marquee, the duration of the hire, and the location of the event.
Surrey marquee events
Based in Surrey, we are lucky enough to be able to appreciate the beautiful countryside, historic towns, and excellent transport links.
We have helped cater for a wide range of marquee events here in Surrey where we have taken full advantage of the picturesque locations suitable for a marquee event, including country estates, parks, and gardens. Surrey is also home to several good quality suppliers and event management professionals who can help you plan and host a successful marquee event.
Overall, Surrey is a great location for a marquee event, offering a range of beautiful and convenient locations to choose from. If you need any help with marquee options for your next event, then please do get in touch, we would be more than happy to help.
Owner and founder of Crystal Marquee Hire.